Monday, March 29, 2010

Tell Me, Could Barbarella Do Better Than Yours Truly?

Barbarella said she would do anything if she and the Imaginary Marty could get back together. But, she is being totally unrealistic - hoping, wishing and waiting for something that will never happen.


What a handsome couple we would make. Just feast your eyes on the composite photo! We even look alike. Of course, I look a little younger but that's OK. "Mature" women are just the best.

That's the kind of couple that's needed to wrestle the Church of Scientology away from the present mismanagment. Barbarella could see to it that Scientology Tech is pure Hubbard. I could see to it that Christianity is included. It would be a win-win situation.


Instead of pining away for some imaginary man, she should get real and embrace a loving real man such as yours truly and become his willing helpmate. She just doesn't know what she's missing. She has no idea.

I can fix bicycle flat tires with the best of them. I can do it with my eyes closed or in my sleep, it's so easy. I am a mechanical genius who would not forget to put the brakes back in the right position. I would know how precious the rider and that she should not get in an accident.  I don't want a single scratch to mar her natural beauty.




I hate to say it but Barbarella's idea of getting solid rubber tires is dumb. Solid rubber tires are heavy, they have high rolling resistance so they are slow. And, why does Barbarella accept gifts of tools from Baby Bro and she insults me by refusing my offer of a gift of a Kindle! 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Out with the old, in with the new.  The Imaginary Marty Rathbun has got to GO!  He's ruining everything.  He's a jailbird, for Pete's sake. A common criminal. Why is it  some women fall in love with convicts? But, an imaginary convict??? Can't even write letters to such a person.

2 comments:

  1. Some of the pictures don't display. My Blog is perfect, as usual but Google is having server problems. I hope they get is fixed soon.

    http://blogger-status.blogspot.com/2010/03/our-image-backend-is-experiencing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They seem to have gotten the server problems straightened out as pictures are displaying normally now

    ReplyDelete